How I Hunt and Notes On Hunting

 When I hunt, I am alone. I walk very slowly. I was blessed with a hunters 13/20 vision so I maintain a keen sight on my surroundings. I am watching for both game and bug as regardless of where you are you must respect life, so avoid their ready made webs. 


- moose run in an L when chased

-look for broken moss on logs

- use a feather for wind or wood ash

- look for broken surfaces on logs for moose

- deer stick to paths wereas moose wander are all over the place

- spider webs in hoof prints give an indication of time

- deer will run into the wind when spooked. 

- if you are hunting for grass and rocks look down, if you are hunting for game look up.

- the thing about hunting where few people are, is that everyone there does it.

- wear a mit on your arrow hand while hunting i  cold temeratures. You need dextairity in this hand.


Comments

Popular Posts